Did you know?
- It is estimated that in the UK that 1% of the population is Autistic but the real figure is nearer 3%, over 2 million people. 1.5 million people are thought to have ADHD and nearly 7 million are dyslexic.
- Neurodiverse conditions are a hidden disability – you might not know who in your organisation is Neurodivergent.
- Many Autistic adults don’t feel they have the support they need from their employers, but the law requires organisations to consider their needs and make ‘reasonable’ adjustments.
- Autistic people are great people to have working for you – they offer a different perspective and are known to solve problems 40% quicker than non-autistic people.
- Neurodivergent people, are creative thinkers, can hyper-focus and are resilient.
- People with ADHD are more likely to persevere and take risks that often pay off.
- Dyslexic people often have great imaginations.
We are passionate about enabling you to make the most out of your workforce. Whatever the type or size of your organisation, we are on hand to help you avoid the common pitfalls that people often don’t even think about unless they have lived it from the other side.
A company with integrity at its core, 4Neurodiversity is in a strong position to move forward and further expand, and is committed to delivering a service with the highest level of regard for its customers.
The services provided by 4Neurodiversity are based upon a thorough understanding of the needs and challenges of those organisations which employ, support or provide services to neurodiverse people. At the same time, the company maintains a professional curiosity and is eager to learn from every opportunity in order to ensure it offers an evolving service which is truly responsive.
4Neurodiversity has both the enthusiasm and energy of a new company, whilst at the same time builds upon pre-developed business and community networks.
4ND can help you to get the most from this section of your workforce. We can help you to create the right conditions where Autistic people can thrive and contribute to your organisation, and at the same time keep you compliant with legislation.
4ND can provide you with a short workshop, tailored to your needs and covering the following areas of support:
- Definition of Autism
- Autistic lived experience
- Identity and Diversity
- Models of Health and Disability
- Inclusion – Social and Environmental adjustments
- Safeguarding Adults
- Social Care support plans
- Social Security
- Employment and Volunteering
- Education and training
- Useful Resources
How we work
We offer various levels of service from an on-site audit through to a series of face to face seminars with your whole workforce. However, we approach everything with empathy, good communication and mutual awareness.
Areas of work
- Business – Both privately owned SME’s and multinationals
- Councils/government organisations